Greetings and thanks for visiting the Wedding Business Today Private Facebook Group information page.
There are basically only 3 rules here. Here’s what you need to know about the group if you are going to join or are already a member.
- The Wedding Business Today Private Facebook Group sponsored and managed by the International Association of Wedding Industry Professionals. If you’re not a member please take a minute to learn more about the many benefits of becoming a member.
- You do not have to be a member of the International Association of Wedding Professionals to join or participate in this group.
- This is a professional or “industry” group for people who work in the wedding industry.
- All NEW MEMBER add requests will be reviewed and approved as soon as possible. If after visiting your personal page we find no indication you are in the wedding industry your request is unlikely to be approved.
- There are NO BRIDES AND GROOMS in this group. One more time: There are NO BRIDES AND GROOMS in this group.
- Rule #1. Do not post advertising targeted to brides and grooms. Any other advertising must be approved with the group administrator ahead of time.
- Rule #2. Be respectful.
- Rule #3. If you don’t have something nice to say, or something that adds value to the concept that everyone here is trying to grow their wedding business more effectively and more successfully, then don’t say anything.
- All posts are reviewed prior to posting (i.e. moderated). If you don’t see your post immediately, that’s why. That, or your post violated one of the three rules.
- You are welcome to introduce yourself, post a brief description of your business, and provide links to your website or Facebook page, or both.
If you have any questions you can post them in the group and I’ll follow-up as quickly as possible.
If you are not a member of the International Association of Wedding Industry Professionals, take a minute and learn more about the benefits of joining at this link.
Wedding Business Today Private Facebook Group Administrator
Founder & Executive Director
International Association of Wedding Industry Professionals
Update: April 2, 2017