Infographics are a GREAT way to market and promote your services.
Take a look at how Boracay Island is using them.
I have never heard of Borcay Island before. Have now and it sounds like a great place to go (mental note: add to Bucket List).
OK, back to reality.
If I was doing a bridal show I’d have an infographic ready to handout.
I’d have them downloadable from my website.
Anyone who makes an online inquiry would get one automatically – even before my phone follow-up (i.e. post-inquiry-landing-page link).
There are many benefits to producing an infographic, including (but not limited to):
- They are fun, engaging, and clever, which often creates a positive vibe associated with your brand.
- Infographics are eye-catching and definitely have more impact than plain text.
- People have shorter attention spans today and an infographic addresses that issue very well (if properly produced).
- Infographics can make your company and brand more memorable.
- Well produced infographics are often shared across the Internet and social media and can go “viral.”
You’ll find lots of interesting infographics and inspiration at the Daily Infographic.