Facebook moves things around all the time making it difficult to find different tools and options.
Here’s how you identify the people and other pages following your Facebook business page, or a page where you are an administrator. There are a few different ways of doing this (maybe even more). All three options require that you are logged into Facebook.
- Go to Facebook
- In the search option top/left type in: people who like: <your-exact-facebook-page-name-here>
- This option gives you some additional sort tools in the left column
- Go to your Facebook business page
- Click Settings in the top right
- Click on People and Other Pages in the options on the left side of the page
Alternatively, you can try using a direct link, and including your page name. The page name has to be exactly correct.