What is a “landing page?”
Actually, you are on a landing page right now.
A landing page is simply a specific page at a website that you intentionally send someone to.
Often it is not a page that can be found easily at your website, if at all.
In this case, you probably came from a Facebook link.
You are about to experience a LIVE demonstration and example of a POST-INQUIRY LANDING PAGE (PILP).
A post-inquiry landing page is a page that someone is redirected to AFTER filling out the inquiry form on your website.
Post-inquiry landing pages will help you improve conversion. In other words, turn more of the couples who fill out your inquiry form into phone calls, appointments, and ultimately sales. Post-inquiry landing pages IMMEDIATELY start the sales process off in the right direction and if you use them correctly I guarantee they will help you book more weddings (compared to if you do not use them).
- Follow the link below to start the demonstration.
- Fill in and submit the form on the next page.
- You will be redirected to a post-inquiry “landing page” with the 10 elements every PILP page should have.
- Note: the links on the post-inquiry landing page do not work and are for demonstration purposes only.
- As a little added bonus, I’ve added an auto-responder message that will send you the “10 Elements Every Post-Inquiry Landing Page Should Have” via email – so make sure to use your REAL information in the form or you won’t get it!