The International Association of Wedding Industry Professionals (IAWIP) is the only wedding industry association with a 24-7-365 Help Desk available to its members.
When members have questions we’re here for support or guidance.
We have a team of experts that answer questions quickly and if necessary can get on the phone or schedule a web session to review an issue.
Recent Help Desk questions include:
- What’s your recommended WordPress plugin for backups and recovery?
- I just rewrote my page title tags, can you take a look and let me know what you think?
- I’m not getting many inquiries from my website, can you take a look and let me know if you see anything wrong?
- We’re having problems receiving our the inquiry forms from our website and don’t know what to do next?
- Our website is infected with malware. We don’t have a clue what to do next?
- Our WordPress website is not working right and has an error message across the top? We can’t even login to the Dashboard. Our hosting company says it’s not their problem. Any ideas on what to do next?
- All brides and grooms seem to want is a price? It’s so frustrating. Any ideas on how to deal with price shopping couples?
- Can you help me install Google Analytics?
Our Help Desk is just one of the many benefits members enjoy at the International Association of Wedding Industry Professionals.
As a member, we'll help you...
- Build your brand
- Reach more brides and grooms
- Get better results from your website and Internet marketing
- Get more inquiries
- ... and BOOK MORE WEDDINGS