Thanks for trying the post-inquiry landing page demonstration. You were redirected to this “landing page” after filling out the form on this page.
A post-inquiry landing page probably one of the TOP 5 MOST IMPORTANT marketing pages at your website.
You can do a lot of things here on your post-inquiry landing page, including:
- Thanking someone for their inquiry
- Providing your contact information
- Telling someone what you are going to do next (and then DO IT)
- Maybe offer them a “take-away” download (pdf)
- Providing links to important pages at your website that someone might have missed (ex: FAQs, testimonials page)
- Maybe put a special offer in front of them to influence their buying decision with you
- Definitely use some testimonials
- Use awards and association badges
- Give someone links to your social media touch points (like a Facebook page or group)
- … or pretty much anything that helps you move toward a sale!
Here is a link back to the article where we started this topic about post-inquiry landing pages.