Help is Only a Click Away
No other wedding association offers a 24/7/365 Help Desk for its members.
Do you have a question about:
- Internet Marketing (SEO, website design, social media, etc.)
- Legal Issues
Recently Asked Questions
- How do I get rid of a bad Yelp! review?
- Is my Facebook page set-up correctly?
- Am I doing my SEO title-tags right?
- Should I include a video on my home page?
- We just updated our website, what do you think?
- Where can we get help putting together a new customer contract?
- Before we go to print we’re like to get a second set of eyes to look at our new bridal show rack card? What do you think?
Wouldn’t it be nice if you could run these questions by a knowledgeable professional with wedding industry marketing and sales experience and get a straight-forward and helpful response?
Now you can.
Help Desk support is FREE to all IAWIP members! Use it anytime you have any question!
How To Submit a Help Desk Ticket
(1) Go to the Help Desk page.
(2) On the right of the page look for the PLUS sign and New Support Ticket Link. Click.
(3) Fill in the form and submit your ticket.
Two things will happen next.
After you submit your help desk request (ticket) you’ll get an email with an ACTIVATION link. You must activate your help desk account AND set a password. Follow the instructions in the email.
You’ll also get an email confirmation of your help desk request. Sometimes this comes before your activation mail. You’ll need to activate your account and set a password to login to the help desk to review your support requests.
The initial set-up is a small process, but you only have to do it once.
Click on the link below to submit your support request. Someone from our member support team will follow-up with you promptly.
Executive Director & Founder
International Association of Wedding Industry Professionals