When we set-up your membership access here at https://iawip.com we set an initial password along with your user name and sent it to you via email.
The member login page is: https://iawip.com/member-login/
Here are the steps to change the initial password we created for your account.
- Login to the website with the credentials we provided in your “Welcome” message; user name and password.
- Look to the top right of your browser screen for the “Howdy, <your name>.”
- Mouse over that to activate a selection of options.
- Click on “Edit My Profile.”
- Scroll about 2/3 of the way down this PROFILE page to see the option for ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT.
- Click on the button for GENERATE PASSWORD.
- A strong password will be generated for you.
- You can set your own password by removing that password and entering your own.
- BE SURE TO SAVE your options using the UPDATE PROFILE link at the bottom of the page for the password change to take effect.